4 Important FAQs about Gas Safety Certificates Monmouthshire

January 7th, 2021


You may have less idea about gas safety certificates Monmouthshire. However, it is necessary to maintain a handy checklist for various types of questions related to gas safety certification. Take a look at some questions that are related to the gas safety certificate that is enlisted by our team in C Duffield for your help.

1.       Do I really need the gas safety certificate?

If you rent out a property, there is a legal obligation to get a valid gas safety check certificate from a suitable registered and qualified engineer.

Our engineers record the details of the Landlord Gas Safety Record with a form that is known as CP12 Certificate in the trade. The copies are given to the tenants. If your tenants don’t use gas service, there is a live supply to your property that is needed to be checked.

2.       What type of paperwork is needed for the gas safety check?

Your gas engineer needs to keep a copy of the details that are related to the Gas Safety Record form. For the work of the radiator replacements Monmouthshire, the tenants wait for receiving the copy of the 28 days form. The forms and the documents are the paperwork that is related to the gas safety check.

3.       When should the gas safety check arrangement be done?

You will need the installation of gas for checking the rental property every year. This depends on the 10th-12th month work following the check of the previous year.

You need to check the 12 monthly plan along with the safety program for dealing with various types of gas safety-related works. The gas safety check arrangement certificates are arranged for 10-12 months.

4.       How can I get the gas safety certificate for the boiler and heater arrangement?

While installing the pipes or the boiler in your home our plumbers Caldicot check the gas safety certificate. Once the certification is properly maintained, you can check the gas leaking and other works.

5.       What are the things that should be included in a gas safety record form?  

There is some necessary information that you need to provide to receive the gas safety certificate. Have a look at such requirements:

·        A description of each appliance that is checked by the engineer.

·        The details with the date of the checking.

·        The name of the engineer with signature and date.

·        The landlord’s or the agent’s name and address.

·        Confirmation certificate of the operational safety checks that are carried with the application.

·        The appliances and the other mandatory works regarding the boiler installation.

Bottom Line

The team of C Duffield can help you in receiving the Gas Safety Certificates Monmouthshire. However, the aforesaid questions and answers may clear your doubt. You need to understand the necessary facts about the certificate.

If you have more questions or doubts regarding the certificate, you may visit our website. You can contact us on 01291 422132/07740 575059 to know more about us. We are always ready to provide you various types of services and clear your doubts.


For high quality and competitively priced plumbing and heating works look no further than C. Duffield Plumbing & Heating.

7 Clos Aled
NP26 4JB
United Kingdom

01291 422132
07740 575059